- A completed application.
- An admission interview.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required to be considered.
- Faith group identification.
- Student and Supervisors Final Evaluations from the last CPE Unit completed
Acceptance into a CPE program and payment of the non-refundable deposit of $400 (50% of tuition).
- Compliance with all Health Clearance Requirements.
- Payment of the second half of tuition fees during the first week of the program.
LSNYA has a two-step interview process. First, a CPE Supervisor interviews potential students and determines acceptance into the program. This acceptance is further conditional on a Site Advisor accepting the student for a site placement. A student is not deemed accepted into the program until the site placement is finalized. Students are welcome to express their interest in a particular clinical site that we are offering.
Contact the CPE Program Director for program information. Persons considering applying should inquire about availability of openings. No specific deadlines are set for applications into individual units. Qualified applicants generally are accepted on a “first come first served” basis. Apply by submitting an application and the materials outlined in the standard ACPE application. Applications can be mailed, emailed or faxed to the CPE Program Director:
Rev. Silvia Misina, M.Div.
475 Riverside Dr. #1244, New York, NY 10115